Now that you’re pregnant, there’s no going back. You can’t get un-pregnant. But don’t lose hope. You have a right to know all of your options and other information that might affect your decision. We offer a safe space for you to explore those options and ask questions. You owe it to yourself to fully understand each option so you can be empowered to make an informed decision.
Make an educated decision – you should know
- Whether or not you are pregnant
- How far along you are
- Is this a viable pregnancy?
- The ﬁnancial resources available to you
- Where you can receive prenatal care
- Adoption education
- Abortion education
Know your options:
So know the facts, get a free pregnancy test. Take time to you need to explore your options. We oﬀer the following completely conﬁdential services:
- Conﬁdential pregnancy testing
- Limited OB ultrasounds to verify a viable pregnancy (as indicated)
- Options Education